The NSA Board consists of the following eight elected members.
- Chairman: Steff Wright, who has built an innovative group of companies the Gusto Group Ltd, employing over 130 local people. Alongside expertise in property development, construction and manufacturing, Steff spent 10 years as a director and Chairman of Lincoln City FC. During this period Steff laid the foundations for the Lincoln City FC Sports and Education Trust.
- Secretary: Paul Baggaley, who established his own business building a turnover of £4.5m before selling the business to Fyffes plc. After returning to full time education and completing an MA in the Sociology of Sports he worked for Sport England as a case officer, Derbyshire CC as a Project Manager developing community use sports facilities on school sites and as the CEO of a National Governing Body for sport. He was a founder member of the NSA and up until recently the Chairman of Newark Town FC.
- Treasurer: Chris Wade, who is the Financial Controller at Cargill PLC UK and Ireland. Cargill’s current turnover is £1.3bn per annum.
- Director: Paul Lynch, who is the Chairman of Newark Athletic Club and the Managing Director of public transport company, Stagecoach Yorkshire. Stagecoach Yorkshire is a customer facing organisation with a £60m turnover and over 1200 employees. He was a founder member of NSA and its first Chairman.
- Director: Charles Lawrence who established Charles Lawrence Surfaces, a company at the forefront of the artificial sports surfacing industry since 1975. Charles Lawrence Surfaces are a long standing member of the industry’s trade body, SAPCA.
- Director: Joanna Parlby, who is Managing Director at Newark Advertiser the local newspaper. Joanna’s influence and background in journalism significantly enhances the NSA’s ability to successfully promote this project.
- Director: Tony Colton, who began his career as a P.E. teacher then became a sports lecturer. Tony spent most of his working life as Principal and Chief Executive of a large multiracial, multilingual college. He is currently Chair of Newark and Sherwood Community and Voluntary Services (an independent Charity), Chair of Newark and Sherwood Health Forum, and he is a passionate advocate of sport in schools.
- Director: Paul Bloomfield, who is a solicitor at Newark based Lace Law Ltd. He has a great deal of experience as a commercial property and company/commercial lawyer.